We are looking for a Apigee developer to join our team of professionals.
Sofia, BG - Remote Ref05312211
Our Client is one of the largest providers of health care solutions for people who are at a low income level and/or are chronically ill. The project includes a migration of WSDL/XSD hosting solution from Apigee Baas to Apache and clean up existing Apigee proxies.
- The candidate will assist with:
- Evaluate current design/current state
- Work with an existing team to determine future services design
- Assist with design for potential new integration platform
- Complete documentation and transition materials to ACHP staff
- Perform additional tasks as requested by Client
- Develop code for various components and unit tests to ensure packages function as designed and fix defects as directed by QA team, if needed
Qualifications and Skills:
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Additional health insurance
- Friendly atmosphere and collaborative team
- Interesting projects with diverse clients and many exciting challenges
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a quickly growing company
If this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org using reference number "Ref05312211". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.