Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a Python developer to join our team of professionals.
Sofia, BG - Remote Ref06132217
We are looking for a passionate Senior Python Developer who wants to be part of a quickly growing company that is committed to the success of the talent we hire. You should apply if you are Pythonic, quality driven, with good understanding of MVC and OOD patterns. You should not be afraid to challenge decisions while having healthy debates and voicing your opinions.
- Actively participate in the complete product development lifecycle (requirements analysis, architectural design, coding, documentation, deployment)
- Collaborate with the rest of the team members and follow the team’s established process
- Follow established code conventions and deliver high-quality code
- Give and receive direct feedback from the client and other stakeholders
- Stay tuned to the latest trends in the development community
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of development experience with Python and REST frameworks
- 1+ year(s) of professional programming experience with Django
- Very comfortable in Linux environments.
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Understanding how to optimize ORMs.
- Experience with caching systems.
- Experience with containers (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience with noSQL (Redis/Mongo).
- Experience with Data Lakes.
- Experience in Micro Systems.
- Experience with queueing systems such as Celery or RabbitMQ.
- Regular use of Git as a version control tool.
- Good level of technical English.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Passion to learn and mentor.
- Ability to easily context switch.
- Experience on Web scalability.
- Knowledge of eventual consistency architecture.
- Understanding the importance of following defined SDLC.
You will score a lot of points if:
- Experience on Agile Methodologies
- A strong desire to grow your career with demonstrated continued learning
- Experience on large team projects, in which there was an abstraction between backend and frontend development
- You have a Github or similar account and own contributions to free software and/or your own projects
What we offer:
- An innovative and multidisciplinary team in constant evolution
- Work with developers all over the world
- Many interesting challenges and places for growth
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Additional health insurance
- Friendly atmosphere and collaborative team
- Interesting projects with diverse clients and many exciting challenges
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a quickly growing company
If this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development please send us your CV at email@example.com using reference number "Ref06132217". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.